A Family run Business established 1900
Le Marquand Brothers Limited was Founded in the year 1900 by John and Joshua Le Marquand. Originally the business was located at Bel Royal where their seed merchants business expanded and flourished.
In 1920 the brothers bought the Old Malt House at West Park, where the business stands today. Both John and Joshuas sons, John and Cyril joined the company around this time. Business grew until the beginning of the Second World War. It remained open even under German occupation.
What once started as a seed merchant and animal feed manufacturer changed to a garden shop under the watchful eye of David Le Marquand, Johns Grandson. Over the years he transformed the family business into a thriving pet shop. Today it’s still run by David’s son Ewan and his wife Anne-Marie Le Marquand.
There are some signs of a fifth generation of Le Marquand as Ewan’s sons Oren helps in the shop on Saturdays
The future of the Le Marquand Brothers is still looking strong.
Tuesday PM and Friday PM (See Delivery Information Below)
A £5 Delivery charge will be applied for any orders under £30, any orders above £30 will be free delivery.
No we currently do not ship to anywhere outside of Jersey.
- Deliveries are made Island wide on Tuesday and Friday afternoon
- Online orders before 10:00am on Tuesday or Friday will ensure same day delivery
- Phone orders before 11:00am on Tuesday or Friday will ensure same day delivery
- Online orders must leave clear delivery instructions and a telephone numbers. Simple directions would be helpful.
- Any problems with deliveries please call our team on 01534 723261
- Deliveries are free. Any deliveries under £30 will attract a £5 delivery charge
Returns and refunds policy
- Any refunds must be reported within 10 calender days of purchase
- Only items purchased from Pets Paradise and accompanied with a valid sales receipt will be eligible for a refund
- Returned items must be in the same condition that they were sold
- Refunds will be made to the customer within 24 hours or as soon as the items have been authorised by the Administrative team
- Refunds will be made in the same way that they were paid for (ie if paid by debit card it will be refunded to the same card)
- Refunds made to customer cards may take up to 5 days to reach their bank account